Monday, March 16, 2009

This is the scarf...


This is the scarf that I am knitting but I am growing impatient. I want to wear it. I want it to be done and around my neck looking gorgeous. This is why I had always said that I would never knit a scarf again. It just takes so long to finish, no like mittens or hats,


....but it's so pretty. The pattern is of leaves and when I finish it I will have a very, very looong scarf. One that will go with lots of clothes. One I can imagine wearing when I am on a plane to keep me warm.


Happy Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh!

you need to put this on coolgirlsknit!

It looks great!

Anonymous said...

oh wait... nevermind. Just got your email!

haha .. I'll post it right now.

OH and re: Lainey .. I also like how she analyzes people's clothes. She has a good eye for fashion

cheers,
C