Friday, March 27, 2009

I peaked in 1994 and spring is in the air!

So we have been listening to Virgin Radio here at work for the past month or so. It is very office appropriate but it also throws in some great tunes from the '90s. This is when I came to the realization that I must have peaked in 1994 because every song from that year I tend to know off by heart...and none of my coworkers, who are the same age as me, have even heard them before. Does anyone else remember the song "wanna get freaky wit you?" anyone? bueller?bueller?

I was cool in 1994, obviously very into the music scene. I was also only 13 in 1994.....that just makes me feel so sad. Has my coolness just been deteriorating since then?

The hot dog lady has arrived at the end of the street. To me this means spring has arrived.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must still be very cool, cause you're the only reason I'm evenly remotely cool. :)

I think I'd look like a bum by now were it not for you. :D