Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am not a Twi-Hard. I am a Twi-aholic.


Saturday the Twilight DVD comes out. So what would a late 20's adult do to celebrate that? Why, go to a Twilight DVD release party of course!!!


I am not lame. I am not a Twi-hard BUT I am a twi-dealer....I have successfully turned seven people on to Twlight since the end of January. I really should just be locked up for this....it's a drug, man.


K, one of my fellow Twi-aholics, is coming with me. This party is at a book store in the suburbs. We plan on doing very suburban things like going to the mall (hopefully NY Fries will be included) and we are going to dinner at Jack Astor's. Is there anything more suburban? Maybe hit up a Tim Horton's for a double double?


We swear if there are only pre-teens we will bail immediately....or else befriend one of them so everyone thinks we just came as a chaperone...


And let's face it, since I am admitting all of this to you I may as well just put it out there....Rob Pattinson's hot. I said it. Kill me.


Happy Thursday.

No comments: