Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fish and Chips and Ginsberg!!!

So today my boss is treating us to fish and chips for lunch! It's St. Patrick's Day, you know!

So I am not sure how I feel about James Franco. I used to hate him but he keeps growing on me. C hates him and is appalled that I am giving him the benefit of the doubt in regards to his acting skills.

I watched Pineapple Express yesterday and, to my surprise, really liked it!

Here are photos of James Franco as Allen Ginsberg....again not sure how I feel about that yet. I remember as a teen reading Ginsberg so I am not sure if I think James Franco is legit playing him. I guess Ivy League is helping him get more in touch? Who knows. Enjoy!

http://laineygossip.com/James_Franco_first_look_on_set_as_Allen_Ginsberg.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

No comments: