Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mickey Rourke?

I do not understand the world's obsession with Mickey Rourke. Is it just that everyone likes a happy ending and his returning to Hollywood and being nominated for an Oscar validates our hopes that everything could work out okay? *sigh*

Anyway, pinkisthenewblog has posted these photos of dear ole Mickey for your viewing pleasure.

Honestly though, friends went to see The Wrestler and there were young girls who kept oooohhhing and awwwing and talking about how dreamy he is....what?!?!? They were not being sarcastic. I do not understand....can anyone explain it to me?

Happy Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope. Because I don't get it either.

Anonymous said...

I don't get them thinking he is hot now. He was hot in his 9 1/2 Weeks days but that boxing and surgery sure took its toll. That said he's still a great actor.