Monday, March 23, 2009

Mondays. Fundays?

I am back from a very fun weekend away in C' hometown. Pub crawl was very successful and we managed to close down the bars. The next morning we were all up at 10:30am because C's mom made pancakes. I am thinking if we had all been at our own homes we would have slept until at least 1pm. The combination of getting older and booze seems to be taking it's toll on us.

I am off to the dentist today. My dentist is great but I hate going to the dentist. I always feel like I have to lie so I won't be scolded for not flossing every day....sad, I know.

Today I slept in until 8:30am and it was the first time Lainey posted before I checked her site. If you haven't check her out before, please start now. She's awesome.

I am sure much of today will be spent lazying around doing laundry and watching my new Twilight DVD.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm pancakes.

I used to love sleeping over at your house b/c your mom made the best breakfasts ever.


Chocolate chip muffins!

Hot out of the oven!

Amazing!!

I bet C's mom is a good cook too.

Emily said...

Are you kididng?!?! your dad used to always make hashbrowns with onions fried up in them. I still remmeber them now!