Monday, March 30, 2009

Mondays.


I have had a cold all weekend and stayed in the house mostly.

Saturday night we had a going away party for little J who moved to the big, bad Winnipeg on Sunday morning.

On Sunday C and I started to watch some movies. He feels I really need to be schooled in my past movie choices, so we started with two movies: The Sting and The Untouchables. We themed our viewing to Chicago, 1930. Afterwards we watched 3 episodes of the Sopranos....more crime. By the end of the day I was waiting for my doorbell to go and have it be a mobster wanting to take me out.

This morning I have been catching up on Gossip Girl and America's Next Top Model. My favourite part of ANTM? The end when Tyra tells the models to be how to use their face. "not like this. Like this!" and changes her face ever so slightly.....do you guys know what I am talking about here? hahah!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Ah, You'd probably like this blog:

http://www.never-enough-shoes.blogspot.com


She loves ANTM and blogs about the episodes.

SOunds like you had a good weekend, sans the sickness.

It's still snowing in Winterpeg ...

Haelybop said...

That part always cracks me up, too!