Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Patrick's Day = Drunk teenagers

So I was innocently taking a walk after lunch today and came across more drunken teenagers than I would ever want to encounter. It's 3pm people!! Yes I know it is St Patrick's day BUT does this mean you need to be sh&%-faced drunk in a Shopper's Drug Mart desperately looking for chips? Or screaming at people on the street at 3pm?!?

The only thing that makes me laugh about the whole thing is that :1) these kids started drinking REALLY early to be this drunk or else 2)they are total lightweights.....

*sigh*
Happy St. Patrick's Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that means that they are either throwing up right now (6:30), passed out, or no longer drunk. HA! Joke's on them after all!

Emily said...

It's very, very true. None of them were out after work when I finally hit the bars!