Thursday, March 19, 2009

I didn't miss them until I heard them again....


So knitting night, as usual, was a blast! Leah and Cheryl always crack me up and you can check out all our knitting woes here.


At the end of the evening, for some reason, we started talking about bands from when we were in high school in the mid '90's.


When Cheryl reminded us of this song both Leah and I gasped in delight! This one is for you Irene!


And what mid 90's musical conversation could be complete without this song? PM Dawn I love you!!!


Do you remember this? Joey Lawrence. I know the rap part from the end off by heart and, yes, this is something I am proud of! My favourite part is "lately you've been acting like I smell like a zoo. Philly zoo to be exact but hey Philly's my origin as a matter of fact"...gold.


C and I are planning on having a 1994 party one of these days. What would someone wear to a 1994 party? Think babydoll dresses, velvet choker neclaces and bodysuits! After checking out American Apparel today I know there is no shortages on bodysuits these days.....


Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd wear a blossom hat and a tight white t-shirt over a spaghetti strap dress!

Anonymous said...

PS:

WE'RE OLD.

Emily said...

You had the coolest spaghetti strap dresses! I always remembering I wished I was a little bit smalled so I could borrow them :)