Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesdays in April....

So I have dropped off the face of the earth, apparently. My best friend M just called to check on me since I have not been facebook-ing or blogging. Very sweet.

There was a death in my husband's family this week and , no matter how much you think you're ready for it, death is always a horrible shock. We are coping. I miss Uncle Lorne so much though.

In other happier news, C and I just spent a few hours with K and baby Aoife. That child eats like a champion. She must have a hollow leg. She managed to cheer both of us up immediately.

What else is new.....C has adopted a discarded bicycle and I have named her Doris. Lindy feels this is a great name for a bike. This will also be C's spring project since she needs new tires and breaks. He figures he is up for the challenge...I guess we'll see....

So, chin up everyone!
Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments: