Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blocked?

I got a frantic email from Cher this afternoon. Lainey has been blocked at her work. What does this means to those of us who rely on amusing blogs to get us through the day? It means everything.

I am lucky that I can sneak a peek at my favourite blogs during the day but I appear to a minority in this regard. Most of my friends tell me that their companies block all the big favourites at work...Perez, People.com..hotmail....gmail....

How do we all feel about this?

1 comment:

cheryl said...

THIS IS THE WORST THING THAT'S HAPPENED TO ME ALL WEEK.

I can still get Lainey on Google Reader .. but I can't get the pictures, so it's not the same.

In a couple of weeks I'm going to be be half nuts, I'm sure.

I may get you to start emailing me posts!

...it's only a matter of time before they block YOUR blog too.