Thursday, April 23, 2009

Old man...

There is an old man who rides the streetcar into the city every morning. I imagine that he must be around 87 years old. He uses a cane and is always dressed up like he is going to an office job. C and I want to follow him one day to see where he is going, is that creepy? Every time we see him we always nudge each other as if to say "Look! Here he is again!"

The streetcar is always full of people and sometimes I see the same ones everyday and sometimes I don't run into others for months. It's a strange little community in a big city I guess.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

There's an elderly woman who walks the path and all the buildings attached to it.

when I worked at Bay & Wellington, I saw her all the time. I still see her every once in a while. The last sighting was a week ago, when I was at Eaton's centre on a week night.

You should see her face - she's goergeous, even now… and she must be in her 80s. She's tiny, with short hair, and she always wears a thick black headband and a black skirt ... keep an eye out for her if you're ever in the area!