Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Growing impatient.....


I have been watching LOST since the very first episode. C and I have devoted many, many years to this program. I am scared that, after all this time, the writers are going to screw it up.
Next season is the last season. We knew from the beginning that the series wouldn't last forvever but we also knew for the last couple years that next season would be the last. Did the writers not take note of that?
Today I am going to air my greviences about the last couple of seasons of LOST.
1. Why would you introduce a whole slew of new characters in the second last season? There are already about 5,000 characters who only appear every fourth episode. How am I supposed to remember who all these other people are when I can barely keep track of the old ones? Tonight we had to pause the show twice to figure out who was on the screen and what they were doing there.
2. Time travel. Is this the only way you could explain things about the island?
I am terrified that the last years I have dedicated to this show will be for nothing. The writers need to stop using these two elements to answer all the questions we have had for the last years. Why not just put all the characters to bed and have them think it was all a dream?
That being said, I will still watch. I watched as the seasons got shorter. I watched when they released three episodes in the fall and then took a break until February. I watch the recap episodes.
*sigh*
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

cheryl said...

h no .. I'm still on Season 2 of LOST... I don't recognize two people in this picture!!

Who is the Asian man?

And the Man in the vest???!!!

no wait .. DON'T TELL ME!!

Have a great time in Boston!

Haely Bop said...

Justin watches this show, and I watch it with him but I haven't watched it before so I don't know who anyone is. this is Justin, as he watches it: "oh my god this is the worst show ever.... I hate this show.... another hour of my life is gone... f this show" And yet, Em, he still watches it week after week. It makes me laugh every time!