Friday, July 24, 2009

Tripping Daisy...

I have Tripping Daisy's "I've got a girl" stuck in my head. I still call this song one of my favourites. I plugged it into itunes and Spacehog also showed up. When I got Resident Alien I played it non-stop! It was a great album. It is missing from my collection.....along with a few others. Maybe I loaned them and forgot about it. Maybe they were left at other people's homes.

The album I miss is Twice Removed by Sloan. In my opinion they peaked at this point. The album is solid from start to finish. Maybe this dates me....."If I drink concentrated OJ..." I remember very vividly listening to this album on my Walkman on the way to high school. Cheryl and I were even in one of their videos at York University....

What did you listen to in high school?

Happy Friday!

No comments: