Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy week!!!

So I have officially been off vacation for one week...one looong week. Plus, I actually only worked three days out of that week too. Why can't I be on holiday forever?

This week has brought on some summer changes. First, I have started drying some clothes outside. Now that I have a week little garden I have room for a small line. This morning I hung my sheets and towels out and they now smell SO GOOD!!! I remember playing in the wet clothes my mom hung outside when I was a little girl. I hope no one was watching because I ran threw them just to remember how it felt. It felt good...

Second exciting thing? Kristin had her baby! little Gwendolyn was born last Tuesday. She is perfect.

I have also started knititng a hot pink afghan. Very Barbie. Here is a lovely photo of it so far...
I will also be blogging about it at Coolgirlsknit , so check out that site too!!!


Last week C and I had loads of people over....being away for almost three weeks made us miss all out friends. What that meant was because we had very late nights it took me FOREVER to get over jet-lag. I usually am back to my old routine in a couple days but this time it was nearly a week before I got myself back to the regular Toronto time. The trip was well worth the body feeling wonky though.

Speaking of the trip...here are a couple other photos for your enjoyment!



I am now on my way to a kickboxing class with my Mom. Wish me luck!

Happy Monday!!!


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ummmm.. This afghan is STUNNING!!! I can't wait to see it!!

Emily said...

Thanks Cher!!!