Wednesday, July 15, 2009

If I ruled the world...

If I ruled the world there would be cupcakes in every coffee shop. Fresh ones with sprinkles.

If I ruled the world coffee would be served in a french press and it would be dark and hot. And no one could speak to another person in the morning before having at least two cups....

If I ruled the world champagne would be a mandatory beverage every night after work. Maybe it would even come through the taps....

What would you do if you ruled the world?

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Champagne SHOULD come through the taps, because often I could go for a fluteful, but don't want to open a whole bottle.

Emily said...

If we end up in Disney, you can bring a bottle and I will help you finish it off....

Haely Bop said...

If I ruled the world, all people would have to do is think about losing weight, and then it would come off!