Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What I learned tonight....

Tonight I got a haircut. My appointment was for 6:15pm so I had a few minutes to waster after work. I decided to use that time wisely....I went to the Crepe place across from Muchmusic and got a Nutella crepe. The first thing I learned tonight was that I can no longer eat Nutella crepes....they are WAY too sweet. last year I used to enjoy one at least once a week. This could explain my weight from last year. Anyway, sugar=bad so I will never get a Nutella crepe again....unless, of course, I am visiting Sarah in Paris. That would be non-negotiable.

Second thing I learned? While I was weighting for my crepe to be ready people started cheering outside of Muchmusic. It turns out Fall Out Boy (aka that band that Ashlee Simpson's husband sometimes plays in) was visiting. A 40ish lady asked who those "boys" signing autographs were....the cook replied "Fallout Boy" to which the lady asked "what type of music do they play?"...this is the best part....he replied "Crap" What I learned? one-liners ARE funny.

third thing I learned? I LOVE Jason from Civello. He is an amazing stylist....

Happy Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that! I need a new hair style. Maybe I should go to your guy. :)

Sassy said...

Picture!!! Let's see the new do!