Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Kanye UGGGHHHS!!!


Don't get me wrong. I love Kanye West. The fact that he rants and raves and thinks he is the greatest thing that ever lived makes me smile. It amuses me.
I actually wish I could be my own greatest cheerleader like him.

The problem? Again, someone bragging they don't read.

Kanye says he hates reading books. He brags he never, ever picks one up. He would rather get his information from talking to people. Oh yeah, he also wants you to buy HIS book and read it. Where is the logic here?!?

Does Kanye not know people are mostly stupid? They talk out of the asses a lot. Is this where he wants to get ALL of his information? Or does he only base his knowledge of people on what he sees in the mirror? Is he only talking to himself because, in his opinion, he is the best at everything anyway?

*sigh*

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: