Monday, May 4, 2009

Real World....




Alright...dirty little secret? I am a MTV reality show lover. The top of my list is Laguna beach but I do tend to have a soft spot in my heart for The Real World. The problem? I don't actually get MTV so I am a slave to On-demand television to give me my daily doses of MTV reality.
Right now I am catching up on Real World: Hollywood. So good. Great. Two people have already gone home....yes, things got so crazy people had to leave. One guy was in rehab by the fourth episode. Great television.
Here are a few questions I have about the selection process of the contestants. Do they actually only choose highly dysfunctional people? Is one of the questions on the application form "Do you turn into Satan when you consume alcohol?"? Do they really hope someone will be either racist or homophobic? Do contestants not realize that their relationships at home will never work because when they drink they all tend to have sex with fellow contestants. *sigh*
I guess all of this makes good TV.
Happy Monday!


No comments: