Thursday, March 11, 2010

Character love.


I am now on the fourth book in the Sookie Stachouse series. This is the series that HBO's True Blood is loosely based around. I am addicted. It has vampires, werewolves and other "supes" but it is super smutty. And who doesn't love Sookie. I wish I WAS Sookie. These books are amazing and I have now been buying them in twos because I know when I finish the first one I will want to immediately want to start the second one. My mum can never start a new book the same day she finishes an old book. It's like she needs to let that one dwell or something. That being sad, she has stayed up very late finishing one book just so she can get to the next book waiting on her night stand. I digress...

The thing about the Sookie Stackhouse books is that I have totally, head-over-heels, fallen in love with Eric. Like silly fallen for him. The strange part is that because I watched the series before I started reading the books, I have also fallen head-over-heels in love with Alexander Skarsgard. I swoon when I see his photo.....like the one posted above....sigh....

So it begs the question, does good writing mean I have fallen for him or does good acting mean I have fallen for him???

Happy Thursday!

No comments: