Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another crazy day

What am I thinking about today?
Tonight is the last night of my eight week boot camp. We have measurements tonight. The last time we had measurements was four weeks ago. At that time I lost 22.5 inches. I felt amazing. I was on top of the world and so proud. This week I am not feeling so confident. I missed two of the classes from this round four week period. I have been mostly eating like crap. Ugh....but I am going to still be measured to see how (badly) I have done.

I am doing Booty Camp Fitness. Like I said, I am on the last day of my 8 week session. Every week my amazing teacher Susan switches things up. The first few classes we played tag as a cardio warm up. How fun is that? Now we are doing agility ladders and I pretend I am in the army. It makes the hour go faster.

I liked the boot camp so much that I have already signed up for a second session. In fact, I signed up for a interim session as well. I will have two weeks with no boot camp so I am hoping I can start running outside again.....

Alright, must throw on my sneakers and get outside.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: