Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I won't get into too many details....

But there is this couple I know. Having an affair. And they think no one knows. Because, well, I guess they are either too smitten with their "lovers" to realize, or too dumb to notice.

It bothers me. Again, not to get into details, but it's inconveniencing a few people. Namely me on more than one occasion.

I've talked endlessly about the situation with a friend. We are both dumbfounded about the whole thing. This amount of effort going into this affair seems exhausting. I have no idea how they can carry on anything else in their lives with the seemingly endless planning that must be involved. Like so much planning there must be charts involved. Possibly secret logbooks of some sort.

So the question is really this: when does enough become enough? When does it become pathetic and sad? I feel any affair is immediately pathetic but this one....well. It's almost like watching good tv or maybe bad tv.

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments: