Friday, September 4, 2009

Long weekend

Today I slept in until 10:30am. That, for me, is insane. This might show you how tired I have been lately.

I have now been Mary Poppins, aka a nanny, for over a month. I am still absolutely loving it but it is putting a serious cramp in my energy level. That being said, I have also been switching my sleeping schedule to try and revolve myself to C's later schedule.....and until this week eating poorly. Anyhow, I am now back on track, eating well, catching up on my zzzz's. Life is good.

What have I been up to these last few weeks? Loads. The girls are keeping me on my toes but I have also started watching True Blood AND Mad Men and I am seriously addicted. I watched the first two seasons of Mad Men in a week....the second season in one day. This is a problem. This will also show the people who "just can't get into it" that Mad Men gets waaaay better after the first four or so episodes. True Blood kicks ass and I now have my inspiration to try and look like Anna Paquin...holy smokin' hot body!!! I got a new pilates DVD so we will see how successful I am at using it...

So, I will write more later. For now, sleepy time so I can be bright and perky for a breakfast in the Beach tomorrow morning!!!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments: