Monday, August 10, 2009

What's going on....

Life has gotten busier. Or I have gotten more tired.

It's a good thing, believe me.

When last I blogged I had just taken a nanny position which I am LOVING still. This is how my days go:

9am-arrive at work
9:15am- set out on an adventure with A, toddler in a stroller and G, 6 weeks old in a sling carrier. We usually end up at the waterfront watching the boats and airplanes land.
Noon-arrive back for lunch and time with their Mommy
2pm- 4pm Quiet reading and A goes down for a nap.
During her nap I feed and cuddle little G.
4pm-5:30pm playing inside or across the street at the park.

I spend my days in the sand...I am actually starting to develop a bit of a tan!

What I have learned from a toddler this week:
1. It is okay to read the same book over and over as long as you enjoy it every single time.
2. It is fun to laugh for no other reason than because someone gives you a funny face.
3. Ask for a cookie. Usually if you ask someone will give you one.
4. If you are strapped into a stroller you might not always have control of where you are going but if you ask loud enough to go to the park you will probably end up there.

Happy Monday!

No comments: