Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Italian holidays...


I am back from Italy. And not happy about it.

Our holiday was amazing. We started out in northern England and then a week in London. We then flew from London to the south of Italy. We stayed in Massa Lubrense, which is just outside of Sorrento. It is paradise. Our villa looked out to the sea and stairs lead us down to a swimming area. A picturesque marina was just a five minute walk away. It had three restaurants, a mini-market, a gelato bar and a disco. Everything anyone would every need. I am not really sure why I am back now....I might just pack up the kitty and move right now.

More to follow....

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

cheryl said...

I'm with you.

You know, if you were to become a professional blogger you could live where ever you want ....

Emily said...

How do I do that?