Wednesday, June 10, 2009

bad blogger! bad blogger!!!

So it has been a while since my last post. I have scolded myself.....no excuses really. Laziness? is that an excuse?

What am I doing right now? Watching the TERRIBLE Celine Dion made for tv movie and waiting for my nails to dry. I am regretting the colour I painted them....should I take it all off? I did a nasty job on my toes...uggghhhhh...I think it must come off.

Okay, enough nail polish talk- tomorrow is the big day! Our trip to Europe. I cannot believe it is already upon us....all this planning and talking and now we are getting on the plan demain nuit. Woo hoo! Ugh...the Rene character just had a heart attack and he did a very dramatic fall....I am not impressed. Why am I watching this crappy movie?

C and I are starting out in England and then heading down to Sorrento in Italy for the remainder of the trip. I am looking forward to doing nothing for two weeks. Lucky, lucky me!!

So, I will see y'all in two weeks!

Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments: