Friday, June 20, 2008

First itunes purchase

So I have arrived in the "legal downloading" world. Here is what I purchased with my $20. We can call this:

My June 20th playlist

1. Katy Perry- I kissed a girl
2. Feist- My Moon, My man
3. Feist -1,2,3,4
4. Ingird Michaelson-The Way I am
5. Weezer-Hash Pipe
6. Weezer-El Scorcho
7. Sloan-Money City Maniacs
8.Hayden- We don't mind
9. Hayden- Hardly
10. Carrie Underwood- Before he cheats
11.Kanye West- Jesus Walks
12. Eartha Kitt-C'est Si Bon
13.Eartha Kitt- Monotonous
14.Eartha Kitt- I want to be evil
15. Edith Piaf- La vie en rose
16. Katy Perry-Ur so gay
17.August Rush soundtrack-This time
18.August Rush soundtrack-Someday
19.August Rush soundtrack-Dueling Guitars
20.August Rush soundtrack-Raise it up

How random, huh? I see where I was going until I got to the sweet country-Kanye West-Eartha Kitt trio...thoughts?

Sleep tight. Emmy.

No comments: